Company Sub Menu
We are hiring for the following positions:
- Optical Test and Measurement Engineer
- Optical Engineer
- Optical Engineer/Holographer
- Opto-Electronic Project Manager
- Liquid Crystal Electro-Optics Engineer
- Electronics Engineer with FW experience
- Chemical Engineer
Email résumés: email@example.com
- Exciting Growth Opportunity with a Dynamic Company
- Broad Range of Market and Product Segments
- Full Time Competitive Salary
- Full Company Benefits
- 401K Matched Contributions
ABOUT SBGFounded in 2004, SBG Labs Inc. is successfully deploying its revolutionary Switchable Bragg Grating technology called DigiLens®, which can manipulate and process light in extraordinary new ways.
The company works with a who’s who of consumer, military and security partners on some of the most exciting and challenging products imaginable – from 3D glasses-free TV and cellphones to next generation head mounted displays and biometric scanners.
SBG builds and tests a full range of its devices including a class 100 clean room environment, within an 11,000 sq. ft mix laboratory facility in Sunnyvale.
Company employees work at the cutting edge of new technology and products with an equal mix of solid engineering based on proven capability and exciting technical discovery only limited by employee imagination.